Paul Davis, a two-time Obama delegate, has been talking about the rising cost of living for Kansans.
- The OBAMA AGENDA HAS CAUSED UTILITY RATES TO INCREASE 9.4%.
- Kansas business and families are paying $227M MORE A YEAR ON ELECTRICITY BILLS to pay for the excessive regulation of Obama’s EPA on electricity generation.
- Obama has also BLOCKED CRITICAL ENERGY INFRASTUCTURE necessary to import affordable oil from Canada to keep gas prices down.
- Obama is now moving to HALT DOMESTIC DRILLING OF AFFORDABLE KANSAS OIL AND GAS as well as new development of wind resources with the unnecessary listing of the lesser prairie chicken as a threatened species.
- Paul Davis VOTED MULTIPLE TIMES TO SUPPORT THE OBAMA AND SEBELIUS BLOCK ON A NEW CLEAN COAL PLANT IN WESTERN KANSAS.
- Davis EVEN VOTED AGAINST DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR PARKINSON’S COMPROMISE ENERGY BILL, casting 1 of only 18 no votes in the KS House.